The TOEFL iBT® (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is an internet-based test which is given to demonstrate English language proficiency and is often a requirement for students applying to US Universities.
General Overview: The TOEFL iBT® is about four and a half hours long and is taken entirely online. The scores are out of 120 and are valid for two years. The test is offered about 30-40 times in a year and has about 4500 test centres in 165 countries. The TOEFL iBT® measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level and evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
Registration for the TOEFL iBT® requires a valid passport and an exam fee of US $165. Registration closes seven days before an exam.
SAS Academy’s IELTS Program
The SAS TOEFL iBT® program is designed to help the student crack the test. All possible study material is provided in an organized manner to students for practice and review. The student is administered test like speaking and listening practices before the test date to get a realistic experience.
In addition, the SAS program includes:
- Not time bound but a result oriented program– SAS is with you until you feel adequately prepared to take the exam.
- Unlimited access to the computer test room and study space in centres.
- Batch timings assigned around your commitments.
- A score monitoring program that charts student’s progress throughout the program.
- Library facility is available to all students that provides access to all the best test prep material.
Improve your language proficiency and learn test strategies from our expert TOEFL trainers.ENROLL NOW